Connecting the Dots:
The Steps from Dreaming to Moving into your Clifton View Home
- Develop a vision for what you want and need: this is the critical first step of defining your goals of the home, how you want to live, how your home aligns with lifestyle and values.
- Can you do it? This is confirming you have the time, energy and financial ability to get the home constructed. If you need financing it's critical that you shop for a loan and lender that offer construction financing as well as permanent loans.
- Get Specific: this is when you list out all the particulars needed; number of bedrooms, bathrooms, what particulars are “must haves”.
- Buy your plan and land: these two elements go hand in hand. Not all plans fit all lots. The good news is that Zero-Energy Plans, LLC has over 40 plans to choose from and we can also custom design your sustainable home.
- Hire your team; once you have your plan and land, you need to select your general contractor, Clifton View Homes!
- Confirm financing: If a mortgage is needed, this is when you select a lender and finalize construction and land loans as needed. We work with several lenders and can provide advice in this regard.
- If you have not yet, you'll need to secure your permits and do your land prep work.
- Build your house. Follow your dreams, and enjoy the process!
- Move into your beautiful custom CVH home!